Facial Treatment for Glowing Skin
What is Facial?
Facial is a combination of treatments for face skin. It includes exfoliation, creams, extraction, lotion, peels, massage and masks. Facial is mostly done for skin health and skin conditions. You can get this facial treatment from beauty salon and spa.
Types of Facial
Facial normally divided into four major categories:
- European Facial
- LED Therapy
- Hydra Facial
- Mini – Facial
This type of facial include the deep cleansing of skin normally for Neck and face. In this treatment, firstly makeup removing cleansing occur and then deep cleaning to remove impurities from skin. Exfoliation process is next to remove the dead cells. Then after moisturizing and conditioning is done by mask applying.
Benefits includes the removing of fine line, wrinkles, aging signs and improve the uneven tones of skin.
LED Light Therapy Treatment is the process of using lights of different wavelengths on skin for anti-aging and acne. This technique is very useful for anti-aging, for acne treatment and the reduction of inflammation.
LED - light emitting diode therapy includes the usage of blue and red lights for skincare. Red light is use for anti-aging and blue for acne treatment. Led therapy treatment helps to regenerate skin cells from aging and very useful for wound healing.
Hydra facial is one of the powerful but harmless skin resurface treatment. It is the combination of cleaning, hydration, exfoliation (the removal of dead skin cells from the pours of skin) and skin miniaturization. This is very fast and fruitful process for skin cleaning with no recovery time.
It is a three steps process, the only process which involves the usage of patented technology to deep clean, exfoliation and hydrate. Serum used in this process, removes the dead skin cells to reveal the skinny surface.
Mini facial is a skin treatment which is very similar for European Facial but with less processes. It can be perform by using a toner, by using a wet towel, or by using any lotion/Cream.
In this treatment, Skin cleansing and deep cleaning processes occur. It is a very short time skin treatment. You can also fruit peels to perform this type of facial.
Which processes are included in a Facial Treatment?
Every facial treatment includes 8 major steps to perform.
- Cleanse: In cleansing, we can apply lotion or moisturizer and by gentle massage on skin make it clean and free from dirt, dust or any makeup.
- Exfoliate: It is a process of removing dead skin cells from skin surface and enhance the absorption process.
- Steam: It includes the rubbing of towel using hot water. Hot water particles soften the skin by increasing its temperature and rubbing of towel remove the dirt from skin pores.
- Extract: Any extractor tool can be used for it.
- Mask: Different types of masks (Gel, cream, sheet and Clay) can be used.
- Treat: Treatment involves the application of any serum on skin to improve against wrinkles and lines.
- Moisturize: you can apply any lotion or moisturizer which suits your skin.
- Massage: Gentle massage for 10 to 20 minutes will be enough.
With quality products and quality treatment, you will be able to shine like a star with glowing skin.
Glow Your skin with us!
With access to
If you want consultancy and treatment so don't be shy and book your appointment with us!