All complaints will be deal with quickly and effectively between the individuals concerned and any justiﬁed grievances will be promptly remedied.
All complaints should be sent to:
Attn: Clinic Manager
Velvet Skin & Laser Ltd
2 Westbourne Parade, Uxbridge Road
Uxbridge UB10 0NY
Procedure for the handling of complaints:
All complaints will be fully investigated by the Registered Manager.
- All complainants will receive a written acknowledgment within 2 working days of the complaint being received.
- The complainant will receive a written response within 21 working days or a written explanation of why the response is or will be taking longer and when they can expect a response. A full response will be provided within 5 working days of a conclusion being reached.
- All staff involved in a complaint will be informed of the outcome and advised on preventing recurrence.
- Upon completion of a complaint, a full written report will be made including any recommendations and actions by the Registered Manager.
Where a complainant is not satisfied at the conclusion of the complaint process, they may request a review of the outcome which will be:
- First – a member of staff who is independent of the complaint and of the initial investigation. Such review will be completed within 10 working days.
- Second – if necessary, an external review will be completed which will be completed by a suitably qualified professional.
How your complaint will be investigated:
The Registered Manager will conduct an investigation and will gather information. This will lead to a full written report being produced and made available to those concerned.
The investigation will include:
- Speaking to all persons concerned as well as manufacturers and suppliers where necessary.
- Reviewing records and other documents
- Producing a written summary of the facts of the complaint
- Producing responses to written complaints
- Completing the appropriate records of the complaint
- Informing all relevant parties as to the outcome of the complaint and any remedial action.
If the complainant is still unsatisfied then mediation / negotiation and an amicable resolution should be sought in the first instance to the satisfaction of all concerned.